Sunday, February 11, 2018

"WHY?"


WHY?
“It’s all about love.”

“And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.”                Romans 8:38-39 (NLT)

These last four weeks have been a challenge and a joy to try to put my words in a simple understanding way.  To those who have not yet asked Jesus into your life and heart, listening to long-time Christians may be very difficult to understand and even confusing.  However, you don’t have to fully understand everything the Bible says.  All you need to know is that Jesus, the Son of God loves you just like you are.

Just like blog #1, the Grace of God is that He wants you to come to Him just like you are.
Like blog #2, at the end of our days, whenever that may be, He wants you to spend eternity with Him so you can live in peace and joy forever.  However, the choice must be made before you die so you won’t end up in constant pain, sorrow and fire.

Like blog #3, you must accept that there is only One God, not several. God our Father is the only one that has always been and always will be.  Hard as that may be, we must know that so we can become the children of God. People make gods, of animals, clay and other human beings, but remember, it is God Almighty that made the earth and everything on it.

This is blog #4 and this is all these others compiled into this one and it gives the complete answer.

Jesus died for you knowing you might never love Him back!  

That is what you might call, ‘The Ultimate Gift’. Once I understood that, my heart was flooded with love for the one who loved me more than life itself.  I knew I didn’t deserve it after the times I turned my back on Him when I wanted to sin in worldly ways. It wasn’t a very pretty picture.  Now I have served God for over forty years and wish it had been longer. 

However, I will not waste my time going over the past.  I am a new person whose life was saved by Jesus death on the cross.  He paid the price for the sins of my past and also for yours if you accept it.  If you don’t make a choice to follow Jesus today, you might not have another chance.  It’s true we can live forever with a life lived with God, but if not you might as well plan on dying and spending eternity in Hell with all the demons and Satan.

Remember this: God loves you just like you are right now.  Jesus paid for your sins, but only if you accept Him as your Savior. If you want to ask me any questions, or make comments, my email is writter484@charter.net.  I would love to pray for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment